To The Trade
We offer a discount to qualified architects, interior designers and design professionals working on a single residence or small project.
Become a member
One of the following credentials is required to open a Trade Account:
- Current business or state professional license in a residential or commercial design-based business, or the hospitality industry.
- Proof of current AIA or IDI provincial registration
- Proof of current ASID membership
- Interior design certification (e.g. NCID, CCIDC)
- W9, Federal ID form, or official document showing EIN number
- Resale or Sales Tax Certificate
Terms and Conditions
- The StudioRossi Trade Program discount is nontransferable and cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.
- The discount does not apply to shipping charges and taxes.
- Offers cannot be applied to past purchases.
- The discount is valid only on regularly priced items.
- We reserve the right to change the list of items not eligible for the Trade discount at our sole discretion without prior notice.
- Membership is not transferable.
- A Trade membership discount can only be used by the named professional, and must present his/her valid Trade number and photo identification in person to receive the trade discount at time of purchase.
- Misuse of membership may result in membership termination. Misuse includes any resale of merchandise purchased using the trade discount through any retail outlet (e.g., resale on or through any retail or auction Web site or store), transfer of membership, allowing others to use the membership and submitting false, expired or misleading information in connection with a membership application.