Special items deserve their own space.
- This quarter-sawn white oak cabinet has through tenon construction and is pegged with mahogany.
- Ammonia fumed to highlight the oak’s amber honey tones.
- Rennie Macintosh-design hardware and beaded glass finish the piece.
- Boiled linseed oil finish with fine wax topcoat.
- Heirloom piece with meticulous grain matching.
- 24” w x 28” h x 6” d
“We were extremely pleased with both a window seat and a cabinet/bookshelf that Fred built for us. When Fred first came to our house, he was very observant of the patterns in how we use the house and he made suggestions for the built-ins that would match the existing space. He offered many options and gave ideas that I hadn't even thought of. We were impressed by his organization and his professionalism. He is consistent, methodical, a perfectionist, and an all around great guy. Not only have I have recommended him to several of my neighbors, but we have asked him to come back for a third project.”