Historic Ipswich Elm & American Walnut Wedding Box
Wedding box crafted from the historic 180-yr old Ipswich, Massachusetts elm tree with walnut accents and wedge hand-carved pull.
- Bride & Groom initials inlayed on lid in morse code.
- Meticulous wood grain layout creates perfect horizontal matching around all corners.
- Leather-lined bottom cushions valuable.
- Raised base subtly floats box off resting surface.
- Hand-rubbed shellac finish with fine wax top coat.
- 13” l x 8” w x 2.5” h
“We were extremely pleased with both a window seat and a cabinet/bookshelf that Fred built for us. When Fred first came to our house, he was very observant of the patterns in how we use the house and he made suggestions for the built-ins that would match the existing space. He offered many options and gave ideas that I hadn't even thought of. We were impressed by his organization and his professionalism. He is consistent, methodical, a perfectionist, and an all around great guy. Not only have I have recommended him to several of my neighbors, but we have asked him to come back for a third project.”