Cherry Wood and Makore Kitchen
A Custom Project by STUDIORossi
- – Built to entertain or create a family feast in this sophisticated custom kitchen.
- – Quarter-sawn cherry provides a quiet grain pattern next to the highly figured makore veneer.
- – Delicate beading and small reveals around doors and drawers create subtle shadow lines lending a true furniture-quality design and feel to this custom kitchen.
- – Natural materials such as a copper-topped peninsula, soapstone slab and tile counters and indian slate floor contribute to this inviting, warm and tactile space.
- – Additional custom elements include two floor-to-ceiling pull-out pantries, seeded glass cabinet doors, heavy felt-lined tray storage drawers and careful attention to grain matching.
- – The cabinetry glows with six coats of a durable, custom-blended, hand-rubbed finish.